Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Pattys Day

Being of Irish decent we feel very enthusiastic on St. Patricks Day. The holiday actually began for us on Saturday with the celebration in Ft. Lauderdale. It worked out beautifully that we had already made plans to visit the science museum on that day with one of Eoin's classmates.

Eoin was getting windblown downtown

Well Ry, I think it's time...


Eoin and his friend at the museum


Couldn't pass up a Guinness at the St. Patricks Day Fest

Em girl and I at the parade

The fam

 The morning of the actual St. Patrick's Day (today) started with a delivery from the leprechaun who came overnight.

The card from the Leprechaun

The day proceeded like any normal day. Corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner, then we had a nice surprise from my cousin Brian and 3 dozen donuts.


Made some Irish Soda bread to go with our Corned beef and cabbage...YUM!




Now Ryan and Brian are out drinking some green beer....I can't wait to go to bed.
Hope everyone had a great day! I would love to hear what everyone else did.

1 comment:

  1. I had a car bomb...I haven't had one of those in awhile:)

    ReplyDelete