Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Strawberry Picking

It officially takes me almost a week to post something now. By the time I get a chance to sit down and do it, I just feel like laying there and going to sleep. But anyway, we had a great Saturday last weekend picking strawberries and going to the beach.
I am always whining about how I wish I lived somewhere that has farmers markets, and u-pick farms and things of that nature. So I took it upon myself to actually look into where I am presently living and make the best of it. To my surprise, I DO live near farmers markets and u-pick farms. I need to just stop dwelling on where I don't live (Vermont) and may never live and enjoy the present situation.
Here are some pictures from our day.

                                             This is what Eoin chose to wear for the day...
                                                 Hey at least he's getting himself dressed



I guess we didn't get a picture of the barn/market but here's the website, it is called Bedners Farm Fresh Market, it is really clean, has fresh produce mostly if not all locally produced, homemade ice cream. I highly recommend it to anybody who feels like taking a drive up to Delray/Boynton. It was like a breath of fresh air.












Since it was so beautiful out we decided to head east for an improptu visit to Delray Beach

To The Beach!!

Eoin saw a guy with no shirt on, he thought that was really awesome so he took his shirt off.

He also saw these statues and loed this little boy.





What an awesome day!

3 comments:

  1. Tammie it looks like life is awesome for you guys. I love the pictures. Oh what fun you're having. Eoin's got style and little Miss Em couldn't be cuter. She's gonna catch something with that little tounge one day. Look out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You've gone MIA! Jared, Colin and I are coming to Florida for a week in May (I think the week of the 15th). Are you going to be around then? If you are, we should get the kiddos together and go to the beach or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I need to catch up on my blog. We will definitly be here unless something comes up. We can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete