Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Saturday!

Today has been such a great Saturday. It started with some morning music and coffee provided by Ry. It was a nice stress-free morning. Eoin is slowly being weaned off of TV for several reasons. TV makes him uncooperative, moody, uncreative, and overall unhappy. I notice such a huge difference in his attitude when he doesn't watch TV. We will start small with no more morning TV and see how that works out.  Our morning continued on to the preserve bike/walk/jog path. It was gorgeous weather out 70s-80s sunny and breezy, it's days like this that I love living in Florida.

We ended the bike/walk/skateboard path at the playground
Have you ever seen a swing with rollercoaster chairs?

We went to the library after the playground and I checked out 1 audiobook "A Walk in the Woods" about the Appalachian Trail (here we go with my AT obsession) and 1 real book about using natural cleaning products around the house. I always knew that all of the cleaning products weren't good for you, I guess I didn't know to the extent and alternatives to use. I will let you all know what I come up with.

After the library Ryan and Eoin braved the swimming pool, they are crazy, but had fun. Em and I had a nap and met them at the park when she woke up.


A great time was had by all!
Time to get some sleep and think about what is in store for our Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment