Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Natural Products

Not only am I on a natural cleaning product kick, I am also on a natural personal care product kick. First of all I don't know why I ever used chemicals to clean with, there are natural products that work exactly the same without doing damage to your skin, lungs and who knows what else. I tried vinegar and water to clean the bathroom with and guess what, it works. Who knew? I also went and purchased this new soap and let me tell you it is so much better than the fake stuff. I feel cleaner, my skin is soft, and it is all natural fragrance. Ok maybe I am a little behind on the natural product boat, but hey at least I caught on eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Your mother is very happy to see that you are cleaning your bathroom and taking a shower now.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete